Treasury Management Sales Manager-724107
The individual in this role will manage the Treasury Management sales team for Louisiana. This leader will work with Treasury Management Product Managers to implement initiatives that enable the bank to realize corporate goals including increased market share, shareholder value, sales revenues and profits by meeting the Treasury Management needs of customers. In addition, the individual in this role will foster and monitor a consistent sales culture, and provide input into the overall goals, objectives and budgets for the Treasury Management Division.
- Develop and communicate a uniform sales vision throughout the bank by directing a cohesive, integrated sales team, establishing and communicating expectations, working closely with Community Banking, Commercial Banking, and Public Funds.
- Provide creative input to Treasury Management's overall strategy.
- Coordinate with Treasury Management Product Managers to design/refine/implement sales initiatives.
- Translate sound sales concepts/programs into action plans that focus on various customer groups (Business Banking; Middle Market; U.S. Corp, Public Funds).
- Direct Treasury Management sales initiatives including input on product offering, marketing, and delivery. Responsible for sales force preparedness.
- Assists Treasury Management Sales Advisors with developing and maintaining customer relationships through sale of Treasury Management products.
- Facilitate interaction between bank support areas (such as Corporate Education, Segmentation Management, Marketing, and Market Operations) and the field.
- Establish sales discipline, activities, and expectations; working with Treasury Management Manager, and Commercial Banking managers to set goals.
- Develop profiles for successful candidates for sales roles; guide the selection and placement process to insure that sales positions are filled with candidates that possess the necessary skills.
- Align training, objectives, monitoring, and incentives with Treasury Management and Bank objectives.
- Review Client Contact sales management reports that reflect financial results in order to monitor impact of various initiatives on sales results. Highlight best practice sales behaviors. Coach and assist sales advisors through revenue growth shortfalls and challenges.
- Assists in the design of treasury management services by providing data from the market on strengths and weaknesses of existing services and new product needs not currently met.
- Remove barriers to selling and improve service delivery by establishing service expectations/standards. Coordinate with Product Management and Client Services to improve sales agreements and implementation forms to streamline sales process and improve client satisfaction with the process.
- Assists the department manager in developing a sales strategy and in setting sales objectives.
- Assists Commercial and Retail Account Officers in understanding treasury management product risk and ensuring credit policies are applied throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide rewards for performance and celebration for success by evaluating/designing/implementing/monitoring sales force compensation and incentive plans.
- Responsible for maintaining the workflow/scheduling, employee counseling and performance problems/resolutions, preparation of the annual employee review(s), determining and fulfilling training needs, interviewing and recommending new hires, promotions, demotions, terminations and salary adjustments.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 10 years of financial services experience
- Minimum 7 years of treasury management sales experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales management in financial services
- Certified Cash Manager (CTP) designation
Job: Business and Commercial Banking
Primary Location: United States-Louisiana-New Orleans-Greater NO-Place St Charles (37701)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time