The Reliability Engineer applies engineering skills to solve complex problems, using knowledge of Ecolab's customers and markets. He or she schedules and helps to coordinate innovative, complex projects to meet cost and time objectives, complying with design criteria and standards. Typical day to day plant operational / maintenance issues involve pumps, agitators, gearboxes and other rotating and stationary equipment.
What's in it For You:
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
- Develop policies, practices and procedures that improve reliability
- Ensure robust mechanical integrity program that complies with industry codes and company standards
- Develop equipment maintenance and reliability strategies
- Establish common SAP equipment hierarchy, BOM's, master data, etc.
- Develop resolution plans for maintenance items in the plant working with process engineers and maintenance
- Address day to day issues in the plant and is the "go-to" person for the resolution of those issues
- Participate on teams (both capital and non-capital) to provide a maintenance perspective for requirements of the work
- Assure work is performed safely, correctly and on schedule
- Work with project leaders to assure contractors meet all safety requirements and perform the desired work in the field
- Work with all levels of the organization to focus on continuous improvement and the Planned Maintenance module of TPM
- Provide maintenance support for maintaining customer levels.
- Assure that housekeeping and safety standards are maintained in accordance with company standards.
- Maintain labor and outside charges within budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5 years directly related engineering experience
- Experience in maintenance, reliability and construction
- No immigration sponsorship available for this position
- Advanced degree in an engineering discipline.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management tools and techniques on cross functional teams
- TPM experience
- Ability to guide and train lower level engineers.
- Demonstrated competence in the management of one or more engineering project concurrently, with emphasis on in-depth technical contribution.
- Current with technology in his/her discipline.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.