The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek an Internal Account Representative for New Orleans and Mississippi.
The Internal Account Representative will be responsible for Lead Generation, Upsells and Total Attainment of Laboratory Diagnostics Services to Physician Accounts within an assigned territory. This will be accomplished by making a minimum of 25 targeted telephone calls/day; resulting in a territory growth average of 25 requisitions per day. IAR will be aligned with a specific Account Executive or Account Manager who will partner with them in growing the business.
* Develop sales plan to target accounts for growth in line with regional market strategy and implement where appropriate.
* Manage assigned accounts by handling account inquiries to minimize account attrition and negative volume variance.
* Assist field sales staff in increasing revenue by prospecting new business opportunities and evaluating potential growth of existing clients.
* Analyze targeted accounts and develop recommendations related to growing their business, information collection, marketing initiatives, etc.
* Drive sales through pre-call planning, post-call analysis and follow-up.
* Increase the profitability of existing accounts by: analyzing utilization/profitability; develop action plans and communication requirements; implement approved plans.
* Educate customers on all new products and services offered by Quest Diagnostics through Telemarketing.
* Implement Value Centric Selling System on all sales calls; engage the Why Quest messaging
* Supports large buyer and managed care activities at the ordering client level and participates with selling team to ensure high levels of support to the clients.
* Maintain a breadth of knowledge of all connectivity products (i.e. Care 360, e-orders, e-prescribe)
* Develop and maintain knowledge of tests and services provided by competitors and utilize this information to solidify or enhance Quest Diagnostics' market position.
* Ensure total compliance with all company policies and government regulations.
* Manage other projects/responsibilities as assigned by manager.
Job Requirements - Incumbent should possess the knowledge, skills and experience usually obtained by:
* Bachelor's Degree required; 3 years experience in healthcare or laboratory preferred.
* Knowledge of Healthcare/Laboratory Industry and general economics of business
* Three-four years experience in inside sales or with account ownership with strong documented track record of success
* Strong organizational skills
* Able to demonstrate solid communication skills, both verbal and written
* PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Software
* Must be able to manage multiple tasks and successfully prioritize
We are looking for individuals who can develop strategies that lead to success. We are looking for natural leaders with an entrepreneurial spirit, who want to develop and grow within the organization. If you have a passion for success, know how to energize others and have a good business savvy, knowing how to work within the organization to move things forward, then this position may be for you.
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers' trust every day by providing the highest quality products and services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Dedicated people improving the health of patients through unsurpassed diagnostic insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).