Business Systems Analyst (USA)-723793
Participates in developing functional requirements, testing, training and implementation of applications. Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates user needs.
- Collects and defines requirements, translates into functional design documents and participates in the technical design, test planning and user documentation processes.
- Works with users and peers in planning, developing, implementing, and supporting new or existing applications. Analyzes and re-engineers business processes.
- Participates in software design, prototyping, construction and testing of new or enhanced applications.
- Assists in training users on new or enhanced applications.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, a related field or military experience
- 2 years of experience in Full project lifecycle software development
- 1 year of experience in Gathering and documenting user requirements
- 1 year of experience in Facilitating user acceptance testing
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting (Management/External) or IT Management
- Business Systems Analysis certification
- 3 years of experience in Full project lifecycle software development
- 2 year of experience in Gathering and documenting user requirements
- 2 years of experience in Facilitating user acceptance testing
- Knowledge of FIS Suite
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job: Retail Banking
Primary Location: United States-Louisiana-Mandeville-Northshore-Mandeville Br 81 (37081)
Other Locations:United States-Texas-Plano-DFW-Plano People Center Bldg 1 (31061), United States-Virginia-Richmond-Richmond-West Creek 3 (12073), United States-Virginia-McLean-Northern VA-McLean Campus (19050)
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time