Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd. (Charleston region) is seeking a Engineer/Scientist 3 for part time, full time, or temporary contingent positions. The Engineer/Scientist 3 will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following requirements:
- Six (6) years of experience in relevant technical field to include: Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture, Systems/Equipment Support, Test and Evaluation, and Logistics support of C5ISR requirements.
- Three (3) years of technical experience in support of task specific project.
- Note: Experience may be concurrent.
- BS degree in Engineering or Physical Science. Note: Technology degrees do not qualify as Engineering or Physical Science degrees. Software Engineer only: Working towards the following certifications within one and a half years after assuming duties: Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) (Previously known as certified Software Engineering Professional (CSEP)), or with COR approval complete a vendor/platform specific certification (e.g., Microsoft certified solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Applications Developer (MCAD), Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), Sun Certified Professional (SCP), Red Hat Certification Program (RHCP), CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), other.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Minimum Secret clearance required OR must be eligible to apply and be granted interim DoD interim clearance prior to employment.
IMAGINE ONE is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
*Imagine One "Contingent" offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).